Hotel Arts Pool
Hotel Arts Kensington guests receive exclusive access to the poolside patio at our sister property, Hotel Arts Downtown Calgary. Poolside by Hotel Arts is open for licensed patio dining for hotel guests. Unfortunately, the pool will remain closed due to governmental restrictions during COVID-19.
Drag App Here
Explore the Extras that Make Us one of the Best Hotels in Calgary, Alberta
The Hotel Arts Kensington experience is about more than just an ideal location with comfortable accommodations. It’s about personalized service, a charming yet trendy design and the ultimate boutique experience in Calgary – with everything you need to make your visit unforgettable.
Treat yourself to a relaxing in-room spa treatment from our partner provider, In Room Spa. From facials to couples’ massages, you’ll find treatment options to pamper you perfectly.
Explore the easy way! Complimentary bikes let you discover the Kensington neighborhood and Bow River pathways with miles of greenery. Cross the Peace Bridge into Downtown Calgary to sight see, shop and dine in style. Bikes are only available seasonally.
Parking is simple. Our underground parkade can be accessed from the alley off 10a Street NW behind the hotel via intercom at the top of the ramp. A $20 nightly parking fee applies.
As a frequent guest of Hotel Arts, you will be automatically enrolled in our Collectors Circle, earning complimentary upgrades, rewards and amazing gifts along the way!
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and common areas
• Front desk concierge services
• skoah® in-room amenity products
• Dry cleaning services
• In-room dining service during restaurant hours
• Fax, photocopy and print services through the front desk
• Secured, heated underground parking
• Complimentary use of our commuter bike fleet
• Complimentary access to Kensington Fitness Studio
• Check in time 3:00PM, Check out time 11:00AM
Invisible App Zone